Mineral foundation is the type of makeup foundation that does not include preservatives, fragrance or other chemicals that can irritate your skin, making them ideal to use on sensitive skin.
Thanks to Studio Gear I have been introduced to another of their great products.
Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigious cosmetics brand that features an accessible and high quality full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips.
This time I tried their Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation, a versatile dual foundation that can be worn dry or wet and in 4 different ways as well!
This formula provides all the benefits you could expect from a normal mineral foundation, but enhanced with the improved application, feel, look, and performance you love from your favorite wet or dry foundation.
I also received the Revitalizing Day Serum and the #3 Domed Foundation Brush.
1 Foundation | 4 Ways
1. Mineral Powder: Keep it simple and buff Foundation into skin on it’s own or over primer for light coverage.
2. Serum Foundation: Mix it up with Revitalizing Day Serum to create custom, super moisturizing coverage. (Tip, you can also mix with your favorite SPF)
3. Mattifying Finishing Powder: Take it on the go to set your liquid make-up and stay matte all day.
4. Cream Contour: Mix up darker and lighter shades with Protective Day Lotion for creamy, blendable, custom contour.
You can also apply Dual Identity as #1 way and then dampen your brush or sponge and press the moistened puff into the powder. Blend with the #3 Domed Foundation Brush to see the transformation.
Here you can see 3 different swatches of the Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation:
1. The Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation just as powder (Dry). You can see it gives you a very light matte finish.
2. The Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation mixed with a drop of Revitalizing Day Serum (Wet). Here you see a more creamier finish that can give you more coverage.
3. The Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation (Wet & Dry combined). Definitely a more matte coverage here.
The Revitalizing Day Serum is an exclusive formulation that contains avocado oil, fatty acids and vitamin E to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protect the skin from environmental damage and moisture loss.
You can use it by itself as part of your skin care routine, or mix it with the Dual Identity foundation to create a rich cream foundation.
If you wish to purchase the Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation >>>CLICK HERE <<<
Here Is The Studio Gear Dual Identity Wet/Dry Mineral Foundation: A Formula That Can Be Worn In 4 Different Ways: As Powder, Cream, Liquid Or Mattifier.