Whiter and brighter teeth is the dream of a lot of us, but unfortunately due to certain habits and the intake of some foods, it is hard sometimes to keep up with it. A good whitening toothpaste is imperative. We could also implement some of the following home remedies right off the pantry!
1. Strawberries– Take one and cut it in half. Rub it on your teeth for about 2 minutes and then rinse with water. Do this every other day or at least once a week.
2. Lemon– Mix water and lemon juice in a 50/50 solution. Rinse your mouth with it twice a week.
3. Baking Soda– Sprinkle a bit on top of your toothpaste everyday. You could also brush with straight baking soda every two weeks.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide– Rinse at least twice a month mixing it with water also in a 50/50 solution. Gargle for a minute or two, then spit it out and rinse your mouth with water.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar– You could brush your teeth with a little bit everyday. The acid could help remove the stains on your teeth.