Whiter and brighter teeth is the dream of a lot of us, but unfortunately due to certain habits and the intake of some foods, it is hard sometimes to keep up with it. A good whitening toothpaste is imperative. We could also implement some of the following home remedies right off the pantry!
1. Strawberries- Take one and cut it in half. Rub it on your teeth for about 2 minutes and then rinse with water. Do this every other day or at least once a week.
2. Lemon- Mix water and lemon juice in a 50/50 solution. Rinse your mouth with it twice a week.
3. Baking Soda- Sprinkle a bit on top of your toothpaste everyday. You could also brush with straight baking soda every two weeks.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide- Rinse at least twice a month mixing it with water also in a 50/50 solution. Gargle for a minute or two, then spit it out and rinse your mouth with water.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar- You could brush your teeth with a little bit everyday. The acid could help remove the stains on your teeth.