I recently dyed my hair extremely light and I am very concerned about taking care of it the right way so I don’t get split ends now that Summer is almost here. I want to share these five great Homemade Hair Masks to prevent and treat split ends:
1. Mix a Tablespoon of Mayonnaise, a yolk of an Egg and a teaspoon of Olive Oil. Apply on your hair for 30 min wearing a shower cap.
2. Heat up 2 Tablespoons of Honey mixed with 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil. Apply on your ends. Leave it on approx. for 20 min.
3. Take a bottle of Beer and pour it all over your head. Make sure the beer is fully soaked into your follicles. Leave it on for 15 min. Or you could just pour some beer into a small spray bottle spraying it on your hair before blow drying it.
4. Mash 1 small Avocado and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of hot Olive Oil. Leave it on for 30 min wearing a shower cap.
5. Mash up a ripe Papaya with 1/2 cup of Yogurt. Apply on your hair and let it sit for 30 min wearing a shower cap.