Rosacea is a chronic condition characterized by facial redness and sometimes pimples on the central face across the cheeks, nose or forehead, but can also affect the neck, chest, ears, and scalp. I personally suffer from this condition, so I decided to implement some of these home remedies along with my regular facials and moisturizers I faithfully follow.
1. Mix 1 Tablespoon of Licorice Powder with 1 teaspoon of Honey and 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera Gel. Apply on your face for 15 minutes. These 3 ingredients are proved to reduce inflammation and redness soothing the skin. Licorice Powder could be found at your local health food store.
2. Grab a few Chamomile flowers and boil them in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Let it cool down, strain and dab it over your face using a cotton ball.
3. Dilute 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with 2 Tablespoons of water. Use a cotton ball and apply on your face letting it dry. Then wash it off.
4. Mix 3 Tablespoons of fine Oatmeal with 1 ½ Tablespoons of Yogurt. Apply paste on your face for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
5. Dilute a ¼ cup of Epsom Salt in a cup of warm water. Dab it over your face using a cotton ball.